Master in International Aviation Management
- 3 semestres
Getting customers and goods to their destination quickly and safely – that's the key thing in aviation management. But the company's market position and efficiency are also in your hands when you are in upper management.
That is why we provide not only important specialist knowledge but also relevant general management know-how in our International Management Master's degree programme with a major in Aviation Management. There are attractive top positions in interesting aviation professions for our graduates – especially at the management level.
You will learn about the main drivers for airline profitability – network planning and revenue management –, acquire knowledge about environmental issues such as noise and emissions, deepen your knowledge of airline and airport financing, and also deal with issues such as human resources, financial accounting and marketing.
Strategic Service Management
Strategic Project Planning
Aviation Simulation Game
Controlling Airlines and Airports
Master Thesis & Colloquium
Step-by-step to your Master's degree in International Aviation Management
The first semester is for your expanding specialisation in aviation management.
In this semester you complete your studies by writing your Master's thesis. The thesis is written under the expert supervision of professors and lecturers as an independent scientific paper for solving a management task.
The courses are held in lecture and seminar format. There are about 30 students per class – this encourages dialogue between professors and students.
Prerequisites for admission to the Master Aviation Management programme:
Int. Management Aviation 120 ECTS: Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS)
Int. Aviation Management 60 ECTS:
- 240 ECTS from economic undergraduate studies or
- 210 ECTS from economic undergraduate studies + practical work experience (30 ECTS) or
- 210 ECTS from non economic undergraduate studies + Path2Master (30 ECTS) or
- 210 ECTS from non economic undergraduate studies + TASC exam
La Maestría es ideal para quienes requieren una formación administrativa en el mundo de la aviación.
- You will learn how to apply specific strategic and operative management concepts to international aviation companies and infrastructure providers
- You will expand your knowledge of the structure and the success factors of value-enhancing business models in aviation
- You will also come to understand the role of government regulators, which are an important part of the aviation industry's operating framework