Bachelor in International Aviation Management
- 4 semestres
Getting customers and goods to their destination quickly and safely – that's the key thing in aviation management. But the company's market position and efficiency are also in your hands when you are in upper management.
That is why we provide not only important specialist knowledge but also relevant general management know-how in our International Management Master's degree programme with a major in Aviation Management. There are attractive top positions in interesting aviation professions for our graduates – especially at the management level.
You will learn about the main drivers for airline profitability – network planning and revenue management –, acquire knowledge about environmental issues such as noise and emissions, deepen your knowledge of airline and airport financing, and also deal with issues such as human resources, financial accounting and marketing.
Los contenidos se dirigen a personas que buscan un desarrollo laboral o profesional en ramas vinculadas.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (3.0)
- English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Idiomas en los que se imparte
The Master's degree programme prepares you specifically for challenges you face as a leader in the aviation business:
- You learn how to apply strategic and operative management concepts specifically to international airlines and infrastructure providers.
- You deepen your knowledge of the structure and success factors for value-adding business models in aviation.
- You deal intensively with regulations and measures in the aviation industry.