Bachelor in Aviation Management
- 180 créditos
Bringing customers and goods to their destination in the shortest, safest and most convenient way.
As a graduate of the Aviation Management degree programme, you work for traditional airlines such as Lufthansa and Air France-KLM, for low-budget airlines such as Eurowings, as well as for handling companies, aircraft manufacturers and maintenance companies. Our innovative programme gives you everything you need in the dynamic world of airport and airline business and qualifies you for an international career. Our professors and lecturers attach great importance to the close integration of theory and practice. Most of them have themselves gained many years of specialist and management experience on an international level – and would like to share it. They do this for example through case studies, projects and field trips to renowned companies.
- Airline Business Models
- Computer Analysis
- Principles of Service Operations & Organization
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction into Aviation Management
- Aviation Economics & Policy
- Management and Cost Accounting
- International Aviation Policy & Institutions
- Principles of Research and Academic Writing
- Airport Management
- Ground Service
- Aviation Intelligence
- Aviation Project I
- Air Cargo Managment
- Logistics for Integrators
- Aviation Project II
- Business Communication
- Financial Management
- Airline Management
- Air Navigation Services
- Internship in Germany or Abroad
- German Law
- International Law
- Advanced Research and Academic Writing
- Yield Management
- Network Management
- Aviation and the Environment
- Capacity & Slot Management
- Airline Marketing
- Airport Marketing
- Airport Sales & E-Commerce
- Safety Management
- Current Issues in Aviation
- Controlling Airlines & Airports
- Financial Management Airlines
- Financial Management Airports
- Aviation Law
- Airline Management Simulation Game
- Aviation Project III
Bachelor Thesis & Colloquium
El programa se orienta a personas interesadas en reforzar o adquirir saberes asociados a la administración en la industria de la aviación.
Secondary school diploma, technical school certificate or equivalent*
Knowledge of English
Since all our degree programmes are taught in English, proof of language proficiency is required (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge). If you do not have any of the above-mentioned English qualifications yet, they can be submitted later before the start of your studies.
Idiomas en los que se imparte
As part of your Bachelor degree in Aviation Management, you will learn about the specifics of the aviation industry with its global networks, management challenges and mechanisms. In addition, we provide you with important business knowledge.
- You deal with the financing of airlines and airports and discuss issues of aviation law.
- You learn the principles according to which slots at the airport are allocated to airlines for take-off and landing.
- You deal with marketing and sales in aviation.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
- You work on additional skills such as business communication and computer applications.