Información del curso
The Master in Marketing, Marketing and Online Revenue Management integrates the most innovative knowledge of online marketing, e-commerce and tourism marketing. This Master has been designed to be able to direct the hotel establishments and to assume the position of Ecommerce Director and Director of Revenue Manamgement, highly sought after in this highly competitive sector.
Ostelea is the only school that trains its students with the tools they use in most companies. The subjects have a totally practical approach.
The classes are taught in Online methodology in real time.
- Market Structure, International Hotel Marketing and Strategic Management
- Finance of the Hotel Sector, Finance for Marketing and Commercial
- Tourist Marketing, Offline and Online
- Ecommerce and Online Distribution. Revenue Manament and Hotel Pricing
- Master's Thesis.
- Structure of the Tourist Market 3 Credits- Compulsory
- International Hotel Marketing 3 Credits- Compulsory
- Commercial Strategic Management 5 Credits- Compulsory
- Finance of the Hotel Sector 5 Credits- Compulsory
- Offline Marketing and Traditional Marketing 6 Credits- Compulsory
- Online Marketing and Innovation in Marketing 6 Credits- Compulsory
- Management Skills and Leadership 4 Credits- Compulsory
- Personal Skills and Personal Brand 4 Credits- Compulsory
- Ecommerce and Online Distribution 6 Credits- Compulsory
- Revenue Management and Hotel Pricing 6 Credits- Compulsory
- Master's Thesis 12 Credits - Compulsory
The admission process ensures the candidates' suitability and, as a result, all of the participants can make the very most of this learning experience.
To begin the admission process, candidates must complete the information request form.
After that, Ostelea gets in contact with the candidate to schedule an interview, to which they must bring the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- 3 years' professional experience
After completing the interview, Admissions Committee analyses the applications case by case and notifies the candidate of its decision and informs them of their admission status.
Idiomas en los que se imparte
Ostelea offers candidates scholarships that consist of financial aid with the objective of supporting our students.
Each application will be studied independently, it will be granted during the admission process and it will be communicated personally by the Admissions Committee before the formalization of the registration.
Scholarships representing 100% of the total enrollment fee will not be awarded in any case.
The economic aid will be offered in the following cases:
- Advance reservation of place.
- Adequacy of the profile to the requirements of each program.
- Former students of the school. In this case, a 25% discount will be applied to the enrollment.