Información del curso
Rome Business School's Master in Human Resources Management is designed to equip Human Resources professionals to respond to the needs and challenges of the market from the perspective of people management. Professionals who embrace change as the most effective way of generating competitive advantages, who can capitalize on new technologies, who have a solid grasp on the new generations of professionals joining the employment market and fully understand the importance of the work/life balance and ethical conduct and, above all, are committed to developing, attracting and retaining talent as the best way to ensure success in the new business ecosystem.
In addition, this master is available in Online mode and in Professional version too, in order to offer quality learning wherever you want! We have more than 10 years in online learning education and we are member of Grupo Planeta, leader in providing programs in online mode, our "distance" courses offer all the contents of classroom learning, in order to use a complete and professionalizing experience.
For this Master, Rome Business School has a maximum of 25 available seats for each class.
The first part of Rome Business School's Master in Human Resources Management provides you with comprehensive preparation for the HR sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, initially giving a wide overview of the broader management world.
The first content area focuses on:
- Project Management
- Managerial Economics
- Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
- Business Strategy
- Digital Marketing
Strengthen your competences and enable you to take on responsibilities in the Human Resources Department of any company, while also developing your skills in every aspect of this field and providing you with a thorough knowledge of the best practices and techniques to effectively work Talent Development and Management.
The second content area delves into the following topics:
- Strategic HR
- Talent Development and Management
- Behaviour and Change Management
Learn about the best practices in innovation and leadership and how they can be effectively applied to the Human Resources Industry.
In particular, you will deepen your knowledge about:
- HR Tech Trends & The Future
- Digital Mindset
A team project aimed to develop a Human Resources plan designed to resolve a business problem in the area of human resources, of an existing or fictitious company in the HR industry. All teams are given guidance from the initial phase of the project. At the end of the capstone project, teams are required to prepare a written report and a verbal presentation which teams present in front of the Academic Committee.
After the completion of the capstone project, students should be able to:
- Think critically
- Implement creative solutions and solve managerial problems
- Apply and connect theory with practice
- Communicate and present business reports/ideas more effectively
- Carry out business research and business analysis
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership skills
- Work effectively in teams
- Communicate cross culturally and make compromises for a common goal
- Set goals and implement projects effectively
Idiomas en los que se imparte
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 25%). Indeed, Rome Business School offers the opportunity to the most deserving candidates to benefit from 5 different types of scholarships. These partial economic coverages can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing. Below, a list of the available grants:
- 1-Academic Excellence Scholarship: it is awarded to candidates who have displayed extraordinary performance in their most recent academic career, whether graduate or undergraduate.
- 2-Lifelong Learning Scholarship: it is reserved to applicants who demonstrate an ongoing, self-motivated pursuit of knowledge and skill development.
- 3-Executive Women Grant: Rome Business School strives to increase the promote the ratio of women in executive positions and increase gender equality in the workplace. Indeed, this grant aims to enhance our students' ability to realize their executive potential, leadership capacity and professional aspirations.
- 4-Entrepreneurial Grant: our aim is to feed the entrepreneurial spirit of our students with great business ideas using this grant, awarded to directors of SMEs, self-employed professionals and people with their own business project.
- 5-Better Managers for a Better World: it was meant for those candidates that demonstrate clear, future oriented motivation aimed and at improving the economy, society and the world around them.
The competition for scholarships increases as the start date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to make the request as soon as possible.
To apply for a scholarship, it is necessary to send a motivational letter of no more than 300 words together with the CV and the documentation when submitting the application for admission to the Masters. The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School's academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate's application.
To write a motivational letter for a scholarship, the applicant must indicate:
- What distinguishes the applicant from the other candidates;
- Professional goals and ambitions.