Rome Business School's Professional Master in Digital Healthcare Management provides training aimed at producing high-level professional figures and managerial profiles able to catch the chances offered by the eHealth and Telemedicine sector and to constantly move towards progress and efficiency.
format of Rome Business School's Master in e-Health Management
is structured to provide participants with a thorough preparation for the eHealth sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the essentationals of e health management and then proceeding to analyse all the specific subjects and aspects of eHealth and also of telemedicine, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its new trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the eHealth Industry.
Focusing and Specializing
Being and Innovative and Responsible Leader
- Develop the competencies required to address and enhance new needs in different areas of the organization. Identify and develop effective managerial strategies for eHealth industry companies.
- In this first didactic module, you will have the opportunity to specialize in:
- Essentials of e Health
- Electronic Medical Records
- Telemedicine and latest Technology
- e-Health Economics and Legal & Ethical aspects of telemedicine
- Learn about new trends & innovation in the eHealth industry, with a focus on Health Informatics and Robotic Vision.
- In particular, you will be prepared on following topics of Entrepreneurship, New trends & Innovation in the e-Health Industry:
- Designing of e-Health projects
- Multiparametar Telemonitoring
- Entrepreneurial Venture
- Innovation in the Public Sector
- Health Informatics – Robotic Vision
- Teamwork project with a scope to develop a Management Report that solves a business problem or work on an opportunity in the area of e Health Management of an existing or fictitious hospitals/institutions in the Digital health care OR to work on a business challenge proposed by the participants to resolve a problem in the companies where participants work. All teams are guided from the very initial phase of the project by the Program Director. At the end of the capstone project, teams are required to prepare a written report and a verbal presentation which teams present in front of the Academic Committee.
Competencias para las que le prepara el curso
After the completion of the capstone project, students should be able to:
Implement creative solutions and solve managerial problems
Apply and connect theory with practice
Communicate and present business reports/ideas more effectively
Carry out business research and business analysis
Demonstrate collaborative leadership skills
Work effectively in teams
Communicate cross culturally and make compromises for a common goal
Set goals and implement projects effectively