MBA - Global Master of Business AdministrationCourse Objectives:
The Global MBA program offers the finest assembly of professionals who bring to class the most diverse views on current events — and the greatest experience in Latin American issues faced day-to-day in their jobs. The program positions you for success in the new global economy by providing hands-on instruction in business from every angle.Course aimed at:
Global MBA students are working professionals who understand the importance of moving forward with their careers while continuing to learn and develop in today's global business environment without giving up their job or family obligations. They come to the program from all over the world for a unique joint degree experience that blends high-tech learning with high-touch instruction. Their cultures, backgrounds and ambitions exemplify the global mindset both common and unique to those who join this program.
Through the course of the program, you'll learn from a blended format. Face-to-face seminars, live classes (every other weekend Friday afternoon and Saturday all day) delivered via satellite and local tutors for onsite case discussions are all used to bring you a world-class education. Discussion groups and other asynchronous Web-based interaction also occur throughout each term. Program: 43.5 Credit-hour Curriculum:
• Basic and advanced global business strategy, management and leadership
• Cross-cultural and executive business communication
• International relations with a focus on global and Latin American business issues
• Case studies for applied learning throughout the program
• Classes are held every other Friday afternoon and all day Saturday.
• Effective global managers must speak fluent English, therefore all classes in the
program are taught in English. Duration:
The 22-month program curriculum is delivered in lock-step sequence, meaning
that students progress together through the program, taking courses in a prescribed order.
"I am able to attend class every other Friday afternoon and Saturday all day at the following receiving site:"Tuition Includes:
• Fees for program coursework (22 courses)
• All books, cases and course materials
• Two on-site seminars including room, meals and activities (airfare is not included)
• One global interim seminar on location (airfare is not included). The locations are: Tokyo, Shanghai, Prague, Hong Kong and Dubai.
• Graduation regalia and fees
Note: Annual, term and monthly payment plans are available.
Experience a world-class business school
education from the convenience of any location with Thunderbird's Global
MBA Online program.
Access your coursework at anytime via a rich Web-based, distance
learning environment that includes interactive chats, bulletin board
postings and collaboration with global professors and classmates.
Blended with four on-site regional business environment seminars in
locations around the globe, this curriculum provides a real-world and
real-life lesson in global business.Global MBA Online Program Highlights and Benefits
- Majority of coursework is delivered online.
- Online coursework is complemented by four one-week, on-site seminars in the United States and various locations abroad.
- Program available in either 19-month or 28-month tracks.
- Courses delivered in lock-step sequence.
- Start dates in either January or September.
- All classes taught through a global lens, by Ph.D.s from around the globe.
- GMAT waivers may be available to highly qualified candidates with extensive work and professional experience
- Post MBA Master of Global Management also available through distance learning format