Master in Sport and Lifestyle Management
- 12 meses
In addition, this master is available in online version, in order to offer quality learning wherever you want! We have more than 10 years in online learning education and we are member of Grupo Planeta, leader in providing programs in online mode, our "distance" courses offer all the contents of classroom learning, in order to use a complete and professionalizing experience.
Mind Opening & Knowledge Management Setting
- The first part of Rome Business School's Master in Sport & Lifestyle Management provides you with comprehensive preparation for the sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, initially giving a wide overview of the broader management world.
- Develop the competencies required to address and enhance new needs in different areas of the organization. Identify and develop effective managerial strategies for Sport industry companies.
- Learn about the best practices in innovation and leadership and how they can be effectively applied to the Sport Industry.
- A team project aimed to develop a Management Report that solves a business problem or works on an opportunity in the area of Sport and Lifestyle management of existing or fictitious companies in the Sport Industry. All teams are guided from the very initial phase of the project.
Jump start the rest of your life!
If you are looking for top-quality advanced training in a particular business area, countless opportunities for skills development and testing yourself, ways to expand your professional network and make contact with elite professionals working in several business fields, we have exactly the program for you.
From there, it's all up to you! Your determination and willingness to learn and experience new ways of thinking are all you need to make the most of one of our programs and start making your way along the path towards success in your career.
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate's eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate's academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation. Once it's sent, the application will be evaluated by the Rome Business School's academic committee. In order to ensure the application's suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Idiomas en los que se imparte
Rome Business School's Master in Sport & Lifestyle Management is specifically designed to train professional figures who are able to work effectively and successfully in the various areas of the sports business, providing them with all the necessary skills to start a career in this environment.
It can be paid:
- in 4 installments without interest
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 25%). Indeed, Rome Business School offers the opportunity to the most deserving candidates to benefit from 5 different types of scholarships. These partial economic coverages can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing. Below, a list of the available grants:
1-Academic Excellence Scholarship: it is awarded to candidates who have displayed extraordinary performance in their most recent academic career, whether graduate or undergraduate.
2-Lifelong Learning Scholarship: it is reserved to applicants who demonstrate an ongoing, self-motivated pursuit of knowledge and skill development.
3-Executive Women Grant: Rome Business School strives to increase the promote the ratio of women in executive positions and increase gender equality in the workplace. Indeed, this grant aims to enhance our students' ability to realize their executive potential, leadership capacity and professional aspirations.
4-Entrepreneurial Grant: our aim is to feed the entrepreneurial spirit of our students with great business ideas using this grant, awarded to directors of SMEs, self-employed professionals and people with their own business project.
5-Better Managers for a Better World: it was meant for those candidates that demonstrate clear, future oriented motivation aimed and at improving the economy, society and the world around them.
The competition for scholarships increases as the start date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to make the request as soon as possible.
To apply for a scholarship, it is necessary to send a motivational letter of no more than 300 words together with the CV and the documentation when submitting the application for admission to the Masters. The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School's academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate's application.
To write a motivational letter for a scholarship, the applicant must indicate:
- What distinguishes the applicant from the other candidates;
- Professional goals and ambitions.