The OBS Executive MBA stresses the strategic, international and innovative vision of business management
The transformations occurring in the world today require a thorough analysis of new competitive scenarios and the application of new business models. The growing, complex volatility of global economies and their unquestionable interdependence colours our environment with uncertainty and ambiguity.
In this context, professionals must react quickly to change and make decisions according to the new needs of the company, and also think about creating value for stakeholders in the company.
The OBS Executive MBA stresses the strategic, international and innovative vision of business management, meaning that anyone responsible for a business, or a department thereof, must have a holistic view of the company, understanding that any strategic decision must be in line with the company's strategy and be implemented in an innovative way.
The programme focuses on developing the skills needed to lead a business project, manage a department in a company or start up your own business, such as:
- Developing the ability to analyse and make decisions in a global environment of great uncertainty.
- Developing the management tools and skills needed for leading global companies and institutions.
- Reflecting how to improve, enhance or transform the design of organisations when faced with new global challenges.
- Providing methodological tools to manage innovative, international companies efficiently and effectively.
- Developing human talent (high performance teams).
- Networking, exchange of ideas and learning from others.
- Working as a team in multicultural environments.
- Multilateral solutions within and outside the company.
The structure and duration of the Executive MBA ensures that the objectives are attained. The complexity of running a business requires extensive development of the different functional areas involved, along with the development of the management, communication and motivational skills to articulate the strategic vision of the company.
The content areas are distributed as follows:
- Strategic Area27% of overall content
- Financial Area20% of overall content
- Marketing and Sales Area20% of overall content
- Human Resources Area17% of overall content
- Systems and Operations Area16% of overall content
The Programme is divided into four stages, which provide knowledge and skills for the different departments of a company. The stages match the strategic business creation process: the design of the strategy, implementation, growth strategies and strategic monitoring and control.
Competencias para las que le prepara el curso
Participants in the Executive MBA develop the following abilities:
Global strategic thinking in order to understand and integrate the company as a whole, as well as the geographical environment or sector it competes in.
Critical thinking to be able to accurately analyse and synthesise factors generating problems or opportunities, in order to make the correct decisions.
The new business management and decision-making technologies effectively.
Improved ability to communicate clearly and convincingly across cultures, developing presentation techniques for large audiences and everyday situations of the company.
Ability to adapt to working in teams with people from very diverse geographical, professional, academic and cultural origins.